Saturday, December 3, 2016

Advent calendar with DCWV

Hello !


I couldn't show this calendar, because it was a surprise for my daughter, who asked for a calendar that didn't exist... So I made one for her filled with what she wanted : pokemons !

I made this calendar with the Christmas Plaid stack by DCWV and a black frame from the Insta Photo Fun collection :



Each pocket was cut with my Cricut machine (Tag, bag and boxes cartridges) as well as the number (Blackletter cartridge). The scalloped circle is an EK Success punch.


Each bag is hold by a small clothespin. As I only had gold one, I paint some in black, red and white with Martha Stewart paints. A ribbon is glued behind the back of the frame to hold the bags.



I know that this calendar is supposed to have only 24 bags, but why not have an extra gift on Christmas day ?

Did you made a calendar too or just buy one filled with chocolate (love those too...) ?

See you tomorrow for a Christmas card (!)...

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I am always looking for advent calendar project ideas. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you Clare for stopping by ! I hope this calendar will inspire you !

      Delete