Saturday, December 24, 2016

My last Christmas card for 2016

Hello !

Here we are ! My last Christmas card ! Even if it's a stressful event for me (I have to come up with 30 different designs !), I love this challenge because it forces me to be very creative... and I think I was for this last card ! 


I used non-Christmas material too, as Mercury Glass paper and printed or natural burlap by DCWV.
The red star are laser cut felt embellishment found I-don't-know-where-I-don't-know-when.
The golden flakes are made to embellish your table and I added some green thread too.
The only Christmas item is the black paper (All about Christmas stack by DCWV) punched to form the letter of "JOY".


It was a real pleasure to create cards for your eyes, I hope I did inspired you to create your own. Whatever kind of crafter you are, I'm sure you could use some free papers for your projects... So don't forget my giveaway, because it's the last day to enter ! All you have to do is comment on at least one Christmas card and follow my blog to enter. The more cards you comment, the more chances to win you have... a last look at the prize :


DO NOT PASS THIS !

Anyway, thank you for taking of your time to see my cards, I hope you like few (or all) of them. I had an incredible month with you !

I wish you a wonderful Christmas Eve, and a marvelous Christmas ! Spread the JOY !

No comments:

Post a Comment