Friday, December 16, 2016

Shadowed Noel card

I saw long ago a card on Pinterest that I was sure to be able to recreate with stamps. So now what the right time to try it out !

I cut in white cardstock the word "Noel" with a Sizzix Alterations die, and secure it in the center a of red paper (All about Christmas, DCWV) with repositionable adhesive (try Zig two way glue pen).
I stamped all around it some snowflakes (Inkadinkado), and add tiny dots in between to make a shadow of the word. When done, I glued the red panel on a gray DCWV card (looks like black).


The effect is very similar than the one on the Pinterest card and the background can be any paper in any color ! Imagine the possibility ! And instead of snowflakes, use flowers, circles, clouds, numbers... any design to match the theme !

We are getting closer from Christmas day, when I will draw my winner of the huge DCWV prize... Be to enter the giveaway by commenting and following my blog. Some of you have already make sure they have an entry for each day, it's not too late to do the same !

See you tomorrow for another card.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment