Thursday, March 23, 2017

March Make It Prima challenge

Hi there !

It was not possible for me to let the Prima March Make It challenge without creating something !
So I said to my back to be strong while I was making this tag, with rich chocolate cream and pastel pink colors, layers and fun !

shabby chic Prima Marketing tag with dies, flowers, embossing and chalk

As required, my tag is filled with Prima products... Flowers, of course, but also dies (for the leaves and doilie), papers (Ledgers for the mint and the chocolate, Tales of you&me for the flowers and butterflies), the tag (aquarelle tag pad), the ribbon (old collection), stickers (Tales of you&me), chalks in old rose and teak wall, and the fabric butterfly !

close-up shabby chic tag with Prima Marketing flowers, dies, papers, embossing and fussy cutting

Only two things are not Prima : the Sizzix embossing folder I use on the pink tag, and the clay heart. The dies and embossing folder used in this project can be used with the Sizzix Big Shot Machine  

shabby chic tag with Prima Marketing products

I missed the different challenges from Prima... Having three challenge increased my chances to win... Besides, I always loved using their sketch for layout and card...
But hey ! I'm not giving up on winning one day ! After all I've been featured several time, including last month...

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you liked my new tag...
See you soon (probably next week now because my back makes me pay this work...) !

2 comments:

  1. Your tag is so beautiful. Question: What will you use it for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy ! You can use them as gift tag, gift card holder or as part of another project (layout, altered box, album cover...)...

      Delete