Tuesday, April 25, 2017

ATC with stamps from La Compagnie des Elfes

Hello !

It's been a while since I made ATCs ! Luckily, La Compagnie des Elfes (French stamps company) has a challenge for April : made ATCs with at least one of their stamps. You can find this challenge on the blog here.

This is my take as a DT member :


I used not one but three of their stamps on these ATCs : flowers (Fleurs du Japon), scriptures (Lettre a mes parents) and ATC (etiquette ATC).
The ATC stamp was previously used, you can find the result on this post.

I used also Avocado Colorations spray, Shamrock Sorbet dimensional paint and Wild Orchid Colorations spray (Art Anthology), a stencil by TCW and a small fern punch.

Thank you for taking some time to read this post. I'm on my way to complete recovery (back surgery), so you will see more and more projects... Come back soon and, meanwhile, have a great day !

2 comments: