Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas penguins ?

Because my first card was so super easy and quick to make, I made another one, so you have two Christmas cards today instead of one !


I received the November issue of Making Cards a little late (coming from UK via France...) after being published in this magazine find me on page 64-65 if you have it !). But I found cute papers AND stamps with my magazine I had to use for my cards... If I had the December issue, I would have use the free gift too to create more !

I stamped directly the sentiment on the penguins images with red ink. Love the font of these stamps !

What will be tomorrow's card. Well, you'll have to stop by tomorrow to know... Sorry no peeking. Don't forget to comment and follow before leaving to enter my giveaway !

Thanks for your time and have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment