Thursday, December 21, 2017

Distress oxide Christmas card

Hello !

Time for a more artsy Christmas card ! It looks like an ATC, but it is the size of a card !


On white cardstock, I applied first distress ink in Fired Brick and Peeled paint with a little bit of Walnut Stain on the edges. I spray gently some water to reveal the oxide effect.
Then I stamped (Recollections) in brown ink before applying distress Walnut Stain over a poinsettia stencil (Dreamweaver). I outlined the poinsettia with a fine black pen, and drawn a line around the edges of the card. Sprayed some more water and I was done !

Love, love the result ! 

Thank you for stopping by today. Only few more days for me at showing Christmas cards and for you to enter my 30 cards before Christmas giveaway...

See you tomorrow ? Have a great day !


No comments:

Post a Comment