Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy New Year !

No I'm not late... In France, we have until the end of the month to wish everyone a good year... What is the reasonnable date to stop sending wishes in the U.S. ?

Anyway... Happy New Year ! I hope you did follow me during my journey through Christmas cards, have a wonderful time during the Holidays, and are now ready for full year of creativity !
So Ok I'm done with Christmas cards, but let's have one more card for the New Year's wishes :


I use a sketch from the DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge and papers from the Elegant Holiday stack by DCWV. Kinda look like another card I made for Christmas, huh ?! Same stack, but different colors...

The sentiment is surprisingly made with a label maker (Brother) ! I just choose the italic outline feature to have the hollowed letters. I have to buy the clear label instead of the white next time...


Once again, my best wishes for 2018, I'm really looking forward this new year to share my projects with you !
See you soon !

1 comment: